Saturday, July 25, 2009

any its disease will be away from our life.


Last week I have went to Singapore. Do all of you know what already I prepare to go to Singapore?
A week previously, I do immunize influenza, buy masker, buy vitamin C and other supply. In airport Husen Sastranegara, Bandung Indonesia, I use masker and wear jacket. In plane, almost all passengers use masker. Why must like this ?
At this time, Virus H1N1 so endangers, news hits H1N1 so horrendous, because at this time in hospital of much patients because this swine flu.
What's happened in Changi Airport ? Every person who in Changi see me with surprise ? Why use masker ?
In the reality in Singapore its by it self, is not so splashy. After I concerned about for 3 days in Singapore, in the reality over there to face epidemic its swine flu is burning clean and burning arranged. By clean life and discipline, any its disease will be away from our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe