Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Set Minded

Today the weather very hot, I feel thirsty. Meanwhile my eye can not be opened because sunshine so bedazzles my eye.
I cancel my plan goes to brother place, I cancel meeting with my business collegaue.
In case of just not in one this heat, I can meet with my brother, even I possibility gets my business order. Intrude altogether, why hot, when downwards rain, Why God creates during heat, why Hot..?

Human sometimes never thank goodnesses, God creates heat, human asks rain fall, when create human rain asks heat.
That what already God creating is the best, and sure the best. In consequence, in order to we can live it up, set minded we are must arranged, we must positive think.
We sometime egoist with only see our own matter, though when heat weather, creature besides the we require it, like farmer that await result in rice field, good fruit is fruit that always illuminated by sun.
Also when rain fall, maybe time rain fall we not expect rain fall, but in other place rain is required by farmer, rain is required by life people in area that water insuffiency

Then in consequence, set minded we must either in face of every occurence. Sure returned God rule, there is which are positive matter. Our own that always blame others, because we never see others importance.

No comments:

Search Engine Optimization - AddMe